Register online here.
- JEA or NSPA members earlybird (on or before March 15): $90
- JEA or NSPA members after earlybird (March 16 and after): $100
- Nonmembers earlybird (on or before March 15): $110
- Nonmembers after earlybird (March 16 and after): $120
- Nonmember professionals (not students or advisers): $150
To take full advantage of the convention, delegates who live outside the Seattle metro area are encouraged to stay at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel, the sanctioned and officially designated JEA/NSPA convention hotel. Please realize that although an March 3, 2017, deadline for reservations has been set, neither the hotel nor JEA/NSPA can guarantee availability.
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
Reservation deadline: March 3, 2017
Costs of attending
In addition to the registration fees and hotel costs, attendees planning for the convention will have other costs to consider, depending on your location and what type of experience you are planning for, you might plan for the following costs:
- Airfare (the national average is about $380)
- Meal per diem (averages about $45 per day)
- Ground transportation (roundtrip shared shuttle service is about $35 per person)
- Write-off entry fees ($20 per student)
- Break With a Pro attendees ($5 per student)
- Best of Show entry fees ($20 per entry)
- Convention T-shirts (vary by convention and configuration, but generally about $20)
- Pre-convention workshop fees (average about $25 per attendee)
- Media tours ($20 per attendee)
- Entertainment, including public transportation
- Gratuities for drivers/housekeeping
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, nor will all of these items apply to every attendee.